Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Report about Troncan abusing his powers.
02-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Report about Troncan abusing his powers.
Troncat spawned 2000 villagers at some called Squidius's house in Paradise.
He also griefed him before on various accounts. Each one, stealing his items spawning stuff, like 10000 bats and 2000 villagers. He also keeps spawning blazes to kill him and burn down Squid's houses. Also he asked me to teleport to him and he spawned lava killed me and i lost all my items. Angry He also when squid had a pvp with troncat beat him, as he used god armour. Before the fight he promised to give all his items back. But he didn't and stole them all and then proberly destroyed them all in lava. Please could something b done about this.

-Posted in concern of Squidius being abused by creative admin.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 01:07 AM
RE: Report about Troncan abusing his powers.
No. Shut up.

View my Signature!! (Click to View)
09-02-2013, 09:38 AM
the typo title is getting on my nerves :/ and besides Troncat as far as I know is a moderator.His town was Trollers.Inc and you expected him not to do things like this? Sure deviousways admins/mods have all trolled before but they are also very much helpful and I recall Squidius being helped by tron by being given a dildo of great power on his "Nexus" account.
17-03-2013, 12:29 PM
[quote='Porasa' pid='232' dateline='1359853399']Troncat has a thing with spawning, he spawned 3000 dogs in my house and lots of enemies.Dodgy he should not be allowed god mode, i can name lots of people who deserve it more.
19-03-2013, 12:26 PM
i.e me ^_^ Smile c: C: Smile =) c= C= =D Pl0x XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddddddddddddddddd just jking im nawt a nub and devious ways is going down Sad