Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chest Shop, Lockette and Magic Signs
30-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Smile Chest Shop, Lockette and Magic Signs
Okay, so something seriously fucked up with everything else. My guess is Magic Signs. Remove it.

[Image: 34zamvt.png]

[Image: t5otx4.png]

[Image: t5qej7.png]

[Image: i57ywi.png]

View my Signature!! (Click to View)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2012, 01:15 AM
RE: Chest Shop, Lockette and Magic Signs
(30-06-2012 03:42 PM)Kami-sama Wrote:  Okay, so something seriously fucked up with everything else. My guess is Magic Signs. Remove it.

Actually I think they're all incompatible with each other. Lockette throws a SEVERE when the server boots up, but ChestShop says something about hooking into Lockette so I'll try again without Magic Signs and see if that works. But on the Lockette page it does warn you about these plugins, specifically ChestShop...

[Image: 76561198028977730.png]

[Image: original.png]

Contact me at iarsh930@gmail.com with any questions, issues or requests.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2012, 01:18 AM
Well lockette is kind of more important than having shops, so that has to stay, unless you can get a replacement for it... But I say leave lockette and find a replacement for the chest shop.

01-07-2012, 03:02 PM
Ok, turns out there's like 3 people writing Lockette and one screwed up in the latest build, which was like 7 hours old when I installed it. One of the others fixed it and I updated. Both Lockette and ChestShop work now, but Magic Signs just seems broken, so I got rid of it. I installed ButtonCommands instead. If you didn't destroy your testing place yet, try them out again just to double check please..

Btw, the problem with Lockette was Towny, they messed up one of the hooks pretty badly...

01-07-2012, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 03:05 PM by chaosking121.)
Oh, I think I fixed Mobs too. So if you've got a free minute, just test it out please. Or well, anyone who sees this...

Edit: Ok, Mobs isn't starting up, it says something about a missing data file. I'll deal with that later on because thats pretty low priority..

01-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Well I removed it already, so it would have to be redone, but that's not a big problem. And yesterday I think mobs was working. I saw Guy using it on badumtsss

01-07-2012, 03:08 PM
(01-07-2012 03:07 PM)Kami-sama Wrote:  Well I removed it already, so it would have to be redone, but that's not a big problem. And yesterday I think mobs was working. I saw Guy using it on badumtsss

But it's off, apparently I need to go generate some stupid config file...bleh, I'll do that later tonight I guess...